Wednesday, February 9, 2011

God's Answer


Snow measurement in our side field at 10:00 AM this morning

The other day I wrote on my blog that no matter how much it snows, it is never enough. Well, today God may be answering my wish for enough snow. It began snowing sometime early this morning, and by 6 AM I think we had over 5 inches. Now, at nearly 10:30 AM, we have around 18 or 19 inches, and it is still coming down. I do think it has slowed down in the past 30 minutes, but it is supposed to keep snowing until sometime this afternoon.

I'm not sure I have ever seen this much snow, and I just had to get out in it this morning and take some pictures. I was wading around, knee deep in snow, and it was wonderful!! Our God is awesome! His creation amazes me!



I'm not sure how I took this picture so crooked, but it still tells a story.



It would be a bit chilly for a cookout today!



The back steps are covered.



And the snow, snow, snow came down, down, down is great big covering blankets



Knee deep









Matt's truck










You can't tell where the street or ditch really are.







Views from inside looking out.







1 comment:

Susan Seaman said...

Thanks for taking all the pictures. Wish I was there!