Sunday, February 6, 2011

Babysitting Jesse

Saturday I went over to visit with James, Allison, and Jesse, and I mentioned that if they wanted to go somewhere for awhile, I'd be glad to stay with Jesse. I didn't have anything else I really had to do, especially since this was my fifth "Saturday" in a row due to all of those snow days. They decided to take advantage of the opportunity and make a trip to Wal-Mart. It was their first time out together without Jesse.

You may not believe it, but while I was there alone with Jesse, he smiled at me four or five times in a row. I was talking to him, and he starting smiling. I continued talking, and he smiled several more times. It was definitely in response to me. Of course, you don't have to believe me because I was there, and I know what happened, and that's what really matters. It certainly made my day! I took a few pictures while I was there, and I know you'd like to see them, so I'll include a few.









1 comment:

Susan Seaman said...

Very cute little guy! I'm glad you got to spend some one-on-one time with him.