Monday, December 26, 2011

Playtime with Jesse

The week before Lisa's wedding was very busy and hectic. Even though James and Allison were visiting, I didn't get to spend as much time with them as I would have liked, but I did manage to squeeze in some playtime with Jesse. After all, who could resist playing with such a cute little boy?

Jesse enjoyed riding, with help, of course, on my old rocking horse, "wah-wee." I guess it is an antique now, since it became mine about 55 years ago. I can't wait to see the fun Jesse will have on it once he can ride it all by himself!




There's more than one kind of horse at Grandmama's house. Sometimes it is even more fun to ride the horse on grandmama's knees than to ride on a spring horse.



For lunch, Jesse tried some kiwi, and I think he liked it pretty well.



Lunch time is more fun when you can stick your fingers in your Daddy's mouth, right?



How about cramming your whole fist in his mouth?






Jesse was fascinated by the snowmen on my windowsill, especially the ones that play music and move.



Jesse also, played and sang us a few tunes on the piano.




Jesse has learned that grandmama has some drawers in the kitchen that contain fun toys, but the most fun is to take them out and put them back in, over and over and over again.




No comments: