Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm Goin' to the Chapel...

Lisa's wedding day began very early! I was up at 5 AM, with instructions to wake Lisa up at 5:50. It just didn't seem right when I woke Lisa up, saying, "Lisa, wake up. Today is your wedding day." Could my baby already be grown up enough to get married?


We left for the church a little after 6 AM.Lisa wanted a morning wedding, but getting to church this early didn't seem as good at 6:15 Saturday morning.


Lisa began waking up as Cara began fixing her hair.


Someone told Lisa that tea bags would help keep her eyes from looking puffy.




Here you can see some of the details of Lisa's wardrobe:

A close-up of the beading on her veil


Her "something blue"


Sparkly shoes


"Something borrowed, " my pearls and her Aunt Carol's earrings


The skirt attached seperately










Cousin, Hannah Huneycutt, getting ready to be a flower girl


No comments: