Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!



This year we are celebrating the 4th of July in Houston with Katie, Jeremy, Ben, James, Allison, and Jesse. We had a big breakfast with Lisa and Steve before they headed back to Fayetteville, and we may just relax and enjoy the time together with the babies the rest of the day. I've already lots of shots of the boys together today, but don't worry, I'll only share a few of them here.



Jesse, five and a half months


Benjamin, four and a half months



The boys had fun "reading" their books together.


Yeah, I know they are a little young for chess, but we thought it would make a cute picture.


They are fascinated with each other, but we have to be careful that they don't grab, claw, and pinch each other.

1 comment:

Susan Seaman said...

I had been wondering when I was going to see some more photos of the boys. These are very cute! I love the one of them playing chess.