Sunday, June 12, 2011

Babysitting Photo Shoot

Yesterday morning I had the joy of beginning my summer vacation by babysitting for Jesse for a few hours while James and Allison attended a Parenting Conference at church. Since I was going to be with Jesse for several hours, I took my camera and had some fun getting pictures of him. He is growing so fast is turned 5 months old today.

Here are some of the best pictures I got of him:















Jesse was very good for me. He was happy, took a good nap, and stayed content waiting to eat. When James and Allison arrived back home Jesse was very happy to see them. We were sitting outside on their front porch, and he was all smiles when they appeared, so I had to take of few pictures of Jesse with his Daddy.






1 comment:

Allison said...

Awww...I need to get these!