Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On Turning 55




Last week on March 17, I turned 55 years old. My family made my day very special with everything they did for me. David showed up at school with a vase of roses, James and Allison came over and cooked dinner for us, and Lisa and Steve joined us for dinner. After dinner, the rest of the family showed up with birthday cake. It was a fun-filled evening with family, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank-you to all of you who made my day so special!

I have already received more than I could wish for this year, and it is only March! I have been blessed with two grandsons who are beautiful and healthy and the news that Matthew and Elizabeth will be moving back to Fayetteville in August of 2012. I can't think of any better gifts than these!

Here are some pictures of our evening:



Allison, Lisa, and James preparing dinner


Jesse








1 comment:

Susan Seaman said...

Somebody needs to get Steve a green shirt.